STRAX Intelligence Group, LLC
3. Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice sets out how we may use, process, and store your personal identifiable information (PII). We will get that information from you with your permission and consent, or we may receive your personal information from third parties who you have given consent to pass this information on to us.
4. Information Provided
You may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
• By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail
• Marketing responses
We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive. If you visit our website, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
• Technical information
• IP addresses
• Information about what type of device you use to connect to our website
• How you interact with our website
5. How We Use Information We Collect
· We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We may post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Social Media Features
6. Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our solutions and services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” below.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by STRAX Intelligence Group through our website. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
7. Navigational Information
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
User Preference – One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website. STRAX Intelligence Group keeps track of the pages you visit within our site, in order to determine what portion of the website is the most popular or most used. This data is used to deliver improved content and promotions to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area or service.
We may collect demographic information, such as your post code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites using log files that are not associated with your name or other personal information. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used to provide general statistics regarding use of the STRAX Intelligence Group Website.
8. Information We Collect
You are free to explore the website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you complete the form fill on our “Contact Us” or “Request A Demo” pages to send us an email requesting additional information on our solutions and services, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself.
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
SIG collects PII to provide information to you about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
This refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
Information About Children
The Website is not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
9. Your Rights
SIG will respect individual’s legal rights to their data. These include:
· The right to be informed – STRAX Intelligence Group is publishing this Privacy Notice to keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use PII.
· The right to access – the right to access your information. Contact us if you wish to access the personal information STRAX Intelligence Group holds about you.
· The right to rectification – if the information STRAX Intelligence Group holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data.
· The right to erasure – sometimes referred to as ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want STRAX Intelligence Group to erase all your personal data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact us.
· The right to restrict processing – you have the right to ask STRAX Intelligence Group to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future.
· The right to withdraw consent – If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and STRAX Intelligence Group must stop processing your data.
· The right to complain to a higher body – data subjects in the European Union have the right to complain to the ICO if they feel that STRAX Intelligence Group is not meeting its obligations in terms of GDPR or has not responded to their requests to solve a problem. Contact details here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
10. Opting Out and Unsubscribing
Reviewing, correcting, and removing your Personal Information
Upon request, STRAX Intelligence Group will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
· To review the user information that you have supplied to us
· To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
· To request that your user information not be used to contact you
· To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
· To request that your user information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at one of the following:
By Postal Carrier: 6420 Congress Avenue, Suite 2000, Boca Raton, FL 33487
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To unsubscribe from our communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.