People are at the core of our mission and values.
Join the STRAX® Intelligence Group team and help build solutions that are improving the way public safety and security agencies respond and manage emergencies. If you are passionate about working with a team to develop new, cutting-edge technology that makes a real difference and saves lives, then we want to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com
CLOUD SUPPORT ENGINEER
Location: On-Site, Boca Raton
STRAX Intelligence Group is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer with a mix of general technical support, CI/CD exposure and Azure services experience. The Cloud Support Engineer will implement and manage all aspects of cloud infrastructure, monitoring, maintenance, capacity planning, performance tuning and optimization in coordination with management. This position will perform a key role in troubleshooting and resolving network-related issues.
- This is a swing-shift position (eastern time)
- Ability to troubleshoot Linux and network related technical problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic connectivity problems across the different layers of the OSI model from the Linux standpoint using tools like ping, traceroute, ifconfig, tcpdump, etc.
- Basic understanding of Networking fundamentals like CIDR notations, OSI model, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSH, TCP, routing, switching, subnets, ACLs and NAT.
- High level knowledge and understanding of Azure Services.
- Scripting or coding experience.
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in monitoring, system performance data collection and analysis, and reporting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a support or operations engineering role.
- Any accredited certification related to Cloud Operations or System Engineering.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related.
- Kubernetes or Azure AKS administration experience.
- MongoBD or CosmosDB experience.
- Knowledge of TLS/SSL certificates for webservers and microservices.
- CI/CD experience with Github.